Monday, August 1, 2011

A Place to Practice and Complain

Greetings. Since this is my first time blogging I don't really know the correct etiquette for the initial post (though I imagine everyone who has blogged has gone through this problem, or they didn't give a shit). I created this space to practice writing since I tend to lose my touch after long absences from it. If you're curious about me, here's an obscure description of me, perhaps if I'm feeling more sociable later in my blogging career I'll fill you in on more details. I'm a dude, I'm in college, I'm studying Computer Science, and I'm thinking this would be a good place to bitch and moan about stuff without my girlfriend anyone important seeing it. In all seriousness, I'll try to vary up my content because whiners are annoying. I hope you enjoy and I hope my writing and vocabulary get back up to par because this feels like a terrible, long-winded post.

Love,

Andrew :3

No comments:

Post a Comment